Club & Captain Administration/Information
Quick Check Calendar 2018-19
- 1st August : Return League & Composite Cup entry forms. Remaining league forms will be sent out to clubs sometime from 24th August
- 21st August : Return of your TWBL Singles Entry Form to Nigel (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 31st March : The semi finals of both A and B sections of the Composite Cup to be completed
- 15th May : Official end of League playing season
- 21st May : Composite Cup Finals - Holmewood House School, Langton Green, probably!
- 7th June : End of Season Presentation Evening, probably!
These dates will be very similar each year, although this page will be kept up to date. Some new dates may be added later - please check back regularly.
TWBL Committee meetings - Generally these take place once every two months throughout the season. We discuss issues that may have been brought to our attention at all of our meetings along with any new player handicap requests from clubs. Our first meeting of the new 2018-19 season was on 23 August. Our next meeting will be on Thursday 24 January 2019.
You will find important and relevant information in the following:
(this page is best viewed using Chrome or Firefox browsers)
The TWBL has produced an updated data protection policy (GDPR) - PLEASE CLICK HERE
For Team Captains -
Just to clarify, in doubles matches where handicaps are being used, the combined handicaps are divided by two to give the average for the pair. Only then are the BE Tables used for the starting off point in the game. We also suggest that before printing off your 4 player e-scorecard for a match, you fill out the names of your team members so that the games are populated with the correct names for each game electronically. This gives you a little less work to do at the match itself!
This page was last updated on Friday 16 November